Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today was a good day

Took the day off work because I had a doctor's appointment in the morning and I wasn't sure how long it would end up being.  Also, I wasn't sure how I would be.  It was a new doctor, looking for different conditions and I was feeling quite anxious.  But, it turned out to be a really good experience with all good news.  What a relief!

To congratulate myself and to get myself back on track, of course I went to Starbucks for coffee and knitting.  How do others celebrate?!  The other thing is that when I knit, I can think - really think - and mull over issues that otherwise I try to avoid thinking about. It really does help. 

Here are a few photos of today, including my very own bus stop!  I nagged and lobbied the city into installing this stop so I'm surprised that they haven't put my name up on it.  Still, it looks good to me!




I don't look happy but believe you me, I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment